Friday, November 6, 2009

Another milestone!

I'd mentioned on Facebook the other day that I needed to lose one more lb. to reach a big milestone. Well, I did it! Actually, I lost two. :)

I've been cheating by getting on the scale a few times this week and seeing how I'm doing because I've been so anxious all month to bust through this milestone. I was frustrated being so close then losing like one lb. or two lbs. - but this week, I lost five in total and that puts me at 298 lbs.

I am in the 200s. Not 400s; not 300s - 200s. I am crying as I type that. It's an incredible feeling. I had sorta given up hope that I would ever weigh under 300 lbs. again. It seemed such an unreachable goal for so many years. I know......Cindy, you're still 298 lbs. Which is true and I still have a long way to go. But it still feels overwhelmingly amazing!

This week on The Biggest Loser, my girl Shay finally dipped under 400 lbs. She cried and was completely thrilled. I know how she feels. When I went under 400 I was still hiding my weight from you and the world. But Erich was with me and I collapsed into tears. He told me he was proud of me and I started to feel like maybe I could really do this. Now, I feel that even more. I'm gonna DO this, ya'll.....I'm really gonna lose all this weight. And I will keep it off. I'm starting to wrap my head around that and not doubt myself in any way. It'll happen. It really will!

I feel like I'm accomplishing the impossible and there are no words to describe how that affects your soul. It is changing everything about me, inside and out.

It's been a while since I've blogged and I have so much to say but I have to get my ass in gear and get to work (*groan*). I have lost 146 lbs. in total so far.

I sorta rock. Ha!

12 comments:

  1. There is NO WAY you "sorta" rock. You TOTALLY and COMPLETELY rock! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I think we need a new photo over here to mark the milestone.

    <--------

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorta rock, Honey you TOTALLY ROCK(banging head).
    i never had any doubts, knew if you set your stubborn ass to do it then you would. LOL
    love ya, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so rocking that I can feel it in Ohio!
    I'm so proud of you! Yes, let's see another picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel you rocking all the way to Wyoming! Way to go!! We're all SO proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go, Cindy! That is a huge milestone and you have done it so gracefully! Rock on, my girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS Cindy! That calls for a celebration. Is champagne allowed? If so, ENJOY....:-)
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm speechless. All I can say is WOW. I'm really happy for you Cindy...you're doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go, girl! You will do it ... you are doing it! You fuckin' rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are AWESOME!!! and yes YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree... YOU TOTALLY ROCK, and we need a new picture in a new outfit!!!! Cindy... you really are making huge strides. Thanks for sharing your success and happiness with us all. :)

    Hugs to you!
    GenCi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you all so much!! And yep, there will be new pics very soon :)

    ReplyDelete