Friday, April 24, 2009

CRAP

One pound!! I lost one pound this week, which means I'm one away from my goal of 40. I was pretty damn good this week, too. *heavy sigh*

Well, they did tell me I didn't have to lose the whole 40, so we'll see what happens. I'm sure it'll be ok but DAMNIT!! Piss me off. ONE POUND. Maybe I was stressing about it too much.

It's 5 a.m. and I gotta get my butt in gear for the trip to Detroit. Cross your fingers and toes that everything goes smoothly. Thanks so much for all your support! Now we enter the next phase - pre-op. He might give me another goal to shoot for today after he gives me the surgery date.

*big freakin' cyber hugs*

3 comments:

  1. Good luck,Cin! One pound is better than no pound or a gain, so good for you. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, I'm so proud of what you've accomplished! I would bet that the doctor will be surprised and thrilled with your loss. Focus on the positive--all those weeks ago you weren't sure you could do it, and you did!

    I'm so freakin' proud I could burst! Drive safely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did ya hear me yelling to you today??? As I was driving through downtown I yelled out my window...GO CINDY!!!

    Come on, I know you heard me :)

    ReplyDelete